Thursday, December 27, 2012

Moving Again, I'm Moving Again

Yep, here I am, once again lost in a sea of ugly cardboard boxes. Wait?!?! Did I say they were ugly?!?! Forget that! They are actually quite lovely when you start to think about it. Filling up cardboard boxes means another adventure! And I LOVE a good adventure. This time, I'm spreading my wings to fly farther than I ever have before (for this length of time anyway). In eight days my parent's vehicle and my own little red car will be filled with my worldly possessions and start out on a moving adventure!
This past summer, I knew I needed to make a change in my choice of schools. Through some pretty incredible and God-orchestrated circumstances, next Saturday I will be moving to Ohio to attend Cedarville University, where I will study Early Childhood Education and Spanish. While the packing part is not new (this will the the FIFTH time these boxes have been packed in the last 16 months), the journey that awaits on the other end is entirely new. I'm moving to a new state, a new school, a new church, a LOT of new people, and (hopefully) a new job. I've never gone to a place so big, so far from home, where I have only met three people in person. I'm nervous, scared, and EXCITED to begin this new adventure.
Ohio, here I come!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment