Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring!

Wow! Our God is simply amazing! Here we were just a week and a half ago being surrounded by millions of little white flakes falling from the sky, and now, just look out your window! It’s simply GEORGEOUS out there!!!!!! Having just come off spring break, I am super glad for the nice weather that accompanied me back up to Ankeny. It’s was refreshing to wake up for class and not worry about lugging my coat around all day. The robins are splashing in the puddles, classroom windows are open, clouds have that white, ultra-puffy look to them, the sun is shining, and the weather is just right! Yep! Spring is definitely in the air!!!!!!! This afternoon, I was able to share the lovely weather with my dear friend Kirsten over a picnic lunch. J I just love picnics! Last night, it rained. It was such a pleasure to saunter through the drizzle without a care in the world. Sure enough, everything about last night and today screams of spring…right down to the last little earthworm crawling across the sidewalk! I know in a few weeks we’ll all probably start complaining about the rain, or we’ll wish that summer was here already, but it’s nights like last night and days like today that remind me God is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS in control of EVERYTHING! He controls the weather, and He knows exactly the right time to change the seasons! Praise the Lord that He is in control! For now, take a moment to thank Him for this wonderful season called spring. I know I am!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment