Tuesday, January 10, 2012

College: Game One-Second Half...

     Second semester, how I despised thee. I didn't REALLY want to come back to school, but at the same time, I kind of did. Weird, right? But, here's the thing, now that I'm up here and getting back into the school routine, I'm down with it.
     OK, actually, as much as I think I'm going to enjoy my classes and professors, most of the good times that I have already stored up thus far have taken place out of the classroom. In fact, most of them took place before classes even started. Let me share a little about my crazy adventures since returning to Ankeny.
     1) OK, this actually took place on the way to Ankeny...My new roommate, Alyssa Katsion, who I love and adore, rode up with me. We had a great time catching up on life. Way fun. In addition, we stopped at Khols on our way back to college to return a pair of boots Alyssa got for Christmas...actually, we stopped at two Khols on our way back...The store had the size that she needed on hold for her, but we went to the wrong Khols...Oops! Oh, well, she got her boots, we had fun, and we made a memory! :D
     2) Saturday night, I was a rebel...Two of my best friends and I went to a movie. We watched the newest Mission Impossible movie. It was pretty good...Really, what made to movie good was the company. I'm sure the people around us didn't think so, though...;) Yes, this semester is going to be great having Kirsten and Ian around to do random, crazy things with...which takes me to point number three...
     3) Movie, in the car, with Ian and Kirsten, in the park...with the cops...funny, funny stuff! :D Made my day...
     4) Lastly, I'm thankful for the way that God has led in my life. I'm at Faith, I'm loving life, I've got awesome, good friends (some old, some new), and my classes are off to a good start.
     Yes, I cannot wait to see what all this new semester has in store for me. Whatever it is, I'm sure that it's crazy, random, God-planned, wonderful, and full of laughter! What is God going to do between now and May? Oh! I can only imagine! :D

    

No comments:

Post a Comment