Friday, January 13, 2012

Seasons of Change

Yep, it's winter folks, and the ground proves it. We FINALLY have snow! :) However, the weather is not the only thing that has been changing recently. I've begun my second semester at Faith, and things are changing all over the place. I switched dorms (and have an amazing roommate!), I've got wonderful friends (new and old, trying to find a balance is the tough part), and I'm working hard core on my relationship with my Saviour. Growing up is difficult, and this time of life is a little crazy and out of control. Sometimes I feel so lost and hopeless, but it's during these times that I truly have to rest on God's unchanging grace and unfathomable mercies. His mercies ARE new every morning, and for that, I am thankful! I would not, could not, should not make it through this life with out my God...I don't even want to try. I hope that as this second semester picks up steam I continue to seek His face. There are a lot of things going on, life is crazy, I'm surrounded my male-crazed females (awkward and annoying), and some days I feel like I'm about to sink...but, rest assured, God is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS there to love and guide me! Praise  His holy name!

No comments:

Post a Comment