Monday, January 30, 2012

God Loves to Give us Little Blessings! :)

Yep! That's right! God LOVES to shower us with little blessings...just because He can! :) He doesn't have to have a reason, He jsut does. He does it to remind us that He really does love us and care about EVERY detail of our lives! He does it because He know it will bring a smile to our face! He does it because He enjoys showering His children with blessings! HE IS AWESOME! This morning, I didn't think I would have anything to blog about, but, alas, I have been proven wrong! And I'm so very glad about that! God did some crazy, amazing things today. Not big things...Just little things to remind me of His unfailing love. Let's see how God showered little blessings out on me today:
1) It was a BEAUTIFUL day! For January in Iowa, it was georgeous! Sixty degree weather...Yeah! I was wearing flip flops!
2) Beacuse of the weather, my friend Kirsten Passwaters and  I ate a picnic lunch...OUTSIDE this time!
3) God answered Kirsten's prayer that I would be able to go outside at daycare today...I was getting very tired of staying inside all afternoon with 60 loud, crazy children. It was SO nice to get out and enjoy the lovely day! (And to have a place appropriate for the kids to scream for the first time in over two weeks!)
4) I got back to my dorm this evening, expecting to have hours and hours of homework, only to discover I had about 30 minutes of things I HAD to do for tomorrow. Such a blessing!
5) When my fantastic roommate and I discovered that we didn't have a lot of homework we decided to do something random and crazy...just the two of us...So, we made a quick trip to Hy-Vee and got the ingredients needed to make fudge! :) (Which we will consume as soon as I am done blubbering here...)
6) With nothing else to do tonight, I should be able to get to bed early for once...You know, before midnight! :)
Yeppers, I'm pretty sure that God loved blessing me all day long as much as I enjoyed beign blessed by God all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment